You no longer have to put up with dentures that limit your every movement. With implant retained dentures, you can avoid embarrassing moments caused by dentures that won't stay in place.
What Are Implant Retained Dentures?
Dr. Sendax Victor, board-certified and Manhattan-based dentist, developed the design for implant retained dentures. Dr. R. A. Bulard later on refined the original concept, adding the single-piece “O-ball” design.
Implant retained dentures are titanium alloy implants screws. Because of their ultra-small diameter, they can be inserted directly through the gum tissue and then into the bone. Once the process is completed, you can start enjoying your denture without worrying about it slipping out of place.
Advantages of Implant Retained Dentures
- Makes you look younger as wrinkles or natural lines around your mouth are minimized.
- Eliminates the need for denture pastes or adhesives.
- Maintains your face shape as bone in your jaws are preserved.
- Improves your chewing abilities.
- Lets you enjoy eating food you want to eat.
- Allows you to focus on what you do and not on dentures you're wearing.
This dental innovation is transforming the lives of denture wearers. If you're interested to see if implant-retained dentures will work for you too, please contact our team at